- Notice - A notice of a meeting of members shall be sent by electronic or ordinary mail to each member and the notice shall state the date, the time and the place of the meeting. The accidental omission to give notice of any meeting or the non-receipt of any notice by any member shall not invalidate any business transacted at any meeting;
- Voting at Meetings - Every question at any meeting of members shall be decided by a majority of votes and in the case of a tie, the chairman shall have a casting vote. In the absence of the president and the vice-president, the members may choose any full member or life member present to act as chairman at the meeting. Only full members and life members shall have the right to vote at meetings of members. Voting by written proxy shall be permitted but the proxy vote shall not exceed five per cent of voting members;
- Meetings Generally - Regular meetings shall be held monthly from September to June. An annual meeting shall be held during the month of June at which time reports of the members of the executive and committee chairman shall be received. A quorum for a meeting of members shall consist of twenty (20) percent of the voting members. The order of business at meetings of members shall be as follows:
- minutes of the last meeting of members;
- treasurer’s report;
- committee reports;
- old or unfinished business;
- new business;
- Guest Speaker(s) or Special Presentation(s).
- Meeting Conduct - All meetings of members - executive, committee and general - shall be conducted using parliamentary procedure with reference to Robert’s Rules of Order as a guide.
Bylaw #1 - 9. Meetings of Members
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 1032
The next executive meeting will be Wednesday, April, 4th, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Niagara Regional Headquarters, 1815 Sir Isaac Brock Way, Thorold, ON L2V 4Y6. Please see the Infomation Display inside the main doors for the location within the building of the meeting location.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
The next meeting will be Thursday, April, 12th 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Col. Talbot Trail, Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 613 in Fonthill, Ontario. The Legion is centrally located in the Niagara Peninsula at 141 Highway 20 East, Fonthill, Ontario. Click here for a map and directions.
Everyone is welcome to attend, including those interested in membership or learning more about the hobby.
Events for this evening's meeting are listed here.
After the meeting, members are free to discuss their future in the club and answer any questions about becoming an Amateur Radio Operator if you are not one already.
Refreshments will be available following the meeting and a mini flea-market for members to sell or trade their new and almost new equipment. Guests and Non-members may find this very interesting. Again all are welcome.
Come on and Register
Hey NPARC members!
You are HIGHLY encouraged to register here and setup an account. There are many sections and selections that are only available to NPARC members. Those menu items will have beside the selection,
To everyone else, feel free to register as well although your access will NOT include NPARC specific sections.
If you wish to become a member of the Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club (NPARC), please visit this article which explains the process.
Take care and 73
We have 765 guests and 3 members online