The following shall be the objectives of the club in addition to those objectives set forth in the Letters Patent:
- to guard and further the continuance of amateur radio operating privileges and frequencies by close co-operation with all radio amateurs, their respective societies and authorities;
- to foster international goodwill and the growth of amateur radio in the emerging nations;
- to acquaint interested persons with the rewarding pleasures of amateur radio and to lend assistance to these persons;
- to encourage intelligent use of the allocated amateur radio frequencies;
- to give all possible assistance in solving problems affecting the operation of amateur radio stations;
- to train members of the club for emergency and disaster communications and to keep equipment ready and available for such events;
- to demonstrate by participation in public service events the club’s ability to provide a service to the community members.