The following shall be the objectives of the Club in addition to those objectives set forth in the Letters Patent:
- to guard and further the continuance of amateur radio operating privileges and frequencies by close co-operation with all radio amateurs, their respective societies and authorities;
- to foster international goodwill and the growth of amateur radio in emerging nations;
- to acquaint interested persons with the rewarding pleasures of amateur radio and to lend assistance to them;
- to encourage intelligent use of the allocated amateur radio frequencies;
- to give all possible assistance in solving problems affecting the operation of amateur radio stations;
- to train members of the club for emergency and disaster communications and to keep equipment ready and available for such events. This includes integrating such training and cooperation with the local Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES), the Niagara ARES Emergency Coordinator and others as required.
- to demonstrate by participation in public service events the Club's ability to provide a service to community members.